30 day trial key is re-enabled.
Fixes MacOS/X Lion problem where the license key was not stored because of changes by Apple to the default folder permissions on the /Library/Preferences folder.
Fixes Windows problem where the license key on Windows Vista and 7 was not stored in the LOCAL_MACHINE but CURRENT_USER hive (and thus required re-entering of license key and re-activation for every user). [As a matter of interest, this shows the different attitudes of Apple and Microsoft to fixing security issues. Both companies addressed the issue of unauthorised access to vital system components. Microsoft introduced the UAC message to restrict access but software would continue to work and thus maintain backward compatibility. Apple however simply broke things and old applications could not run successfully on Lion.]
Fixes problem with exporting to Word where the table of contents did not contain links to the text section.
Version 4.0.0019 is now available for download. The changes in this release are as follows:
- bug fix relating to the "show as list" functionality
- bug fix relating to the rotate&tilt functionality
Version 4.0.0018 is now available for download. The changes in this release are as follows:
- bug fix relating to cleaning up of the File menu (duplicate Quit entry)
- bug fix on Windows where the SAPI4 interface executable was not installed by default
- small translation fixes for the Swedish version
Version 4.0.0017 is now available for download. The changes in this release are as follows:
- bug fix relating to all toolbars being hidden if the program is exited while full screen is turned on. now the program will check upon startup whether all toolbars are hidden, if so they are restored to the default.
Version 4.0.0016 is now available for download. The changes in this release are as follows:
- bug fix related to Dragon Naturally Speaking support.
- minor bug fixes related to translations
- minor bug fixes in the Windows Installer packages
Version 4.0.0015 is now available for download. The changes in this release are as follows:
- Swedish language support.
- Adobe Flash upgrade. Spark-Space now includes an installer for Adobe Flash 10 and the warning message during installation should no longer appear.
- Unicode-16 support. Spark-Space documents are normally Unicode-8 XML documents. The additional Unicode-16 format makes the use of Spark-Space documents easier in a code versioning system because normal CVS will not recognise the normal documents as Unicode, resulting in corrupt documents.
- Minor program fixes having to do with missing translations.
Version 4.0.0014 is now available for download. The changes in this release are as follows:
- Import/Export Bookmarks:
To import bookmarks, first save them from within your favorite browser to a bookmark.htm file, then simply open this file with Spark-Space. The bookmarks will be read and a map will be shown with the bookmarks in it.
To export bookmarks, simply use "Save As..." and select "Bookmark File" as file type. The resulting file you can then import into your favorite browser.
- You can now abort autoarrange if it takes too long.
Version 4.0.0013 is now available for download. The changes in this release are as follows:
- In the license key activation, a user now has another option for manual activation, â€œmanual activation without internetâ€
This version introduces a new "Save As..." option: Simplified HTML. When you choose this format the resulting HTML file will no longer contain font or other formatting statements in the titles. This is useful when the files are to be used inside a Web Page which employs Cascading Stylesheets.
Fixes the problem where in Tools->Options->General->Appearance languages were shown even if the supporting files had not been installed.
Fixes the problem where the option "Use default user folders" was ignored.
This release contains minor bug fixes and updates.